Nox-Rust® EV9 - Soybean-based, Biodegradable, Rust Preventive Oil
Safe Rust-Preventative Oil to Prevent Corrosion in Metal Parts
New Nox-Rust EV9 is a soybean-based corrosion preventive lubricating oil that protects voids and recesses of machined metal parts. It is low VOC, non-toxic, non-flammable, and completely biodegradable. Because it is formulated with esters of soybean and other organic materials, it can be disposed of down the drain.
Safe for the environment:
- Safe to use, store and ship.
- Uses edible, food-grade soybean and vegetable compounds.
- No special disposal requirements.
- Will not stain metal parts.
- Highly refined and deodorized. No foul odor.
- Use it without special handling or protective equipment.
Ideal for storage and export shipping of:
- Pipes, tubing
- Fabricated metals
- Spares, replacement parts
- Construction equipment and machinery
The water-displacing oil will safely and effectively protect metals (indoors) for up to 12 months.
Contact us today at 1-800-747-0145 or order from our online catalog.